top of page

Continue doing what you’re doing. You are saving lives. Like mine.

Dan and Staff:

This month marks my one-year anniversary of having the privilege to know The Country Doctor and all that it entails. And what a privilege it has been!

One year ago, I was in a completely different state of mentality and physiology. Something was wrong with me for the last couple of years, and I didn’t know what it was. My doctor at the time had me undergo testing – which all turned up normal. He said I was fine. As tears ran down my face, I told him that something was clearly wrong. I no longer had the will to live. Prior to this doctor visit (A couple of years ago), I thought I was going to die daily due to my symptoms, and I would pray that I could live one more day. A year ago, I was praying that I would die. I was deeply depressed, and I wanted to be relieved of all my hurt.

I couldn’t breathe. I would lay in bed at night gasping for air. Literally. I would try to calm myself enough to start falling asleep, only to gasp for air seconds later. It was like I had to make my body take a breath. Night after night, I wondered if tonight was the night, I’d have to call 911. I didn’t know that the food I was eating was causing asthmatic symptoms. My chest was heavy with pressure and my nasal cavities completely blocked. At work, I would feel dizzy and my blood pressure would drop. I almost passed out at staff meetings. My anxiety and panic reached new heights. I checked my pulse hourly, daily, for years – scared that it wasn’t there. I could barely leave my home out of fear. I was only sleeping a few hours each night. Nausea, Diarrhea and constipation. I had all the signs of someone with food allergies. Some severe signs.

I remember calling and leaving a voicemail at an allergist. Four days later, I hadn’t received a call back. That same week, I attended a demo by Dan Young at Peake Wellness. I believe I was supposed to be there for a reason! Thank goodness the allergist didn’t call me back.

When Dan told me my heart was only working at 50% at my first visit, I was scared. But it made sense. I was so severely poisoned at this point as it had been building for years. He put me on my program immediately. Within two weeks, I felt a noticeable difference.

Now one year later, I am me again. I can breathe! I forgot what it was like to simply walk around without concentrating on my breathing. It had become such a burden – to just breathe. And now I do it without thinking! I have many food allergies – they are my poison and I happily avoid them. I am more in tune with my body now than I ever have been. I know exactly what’s going on with it now and I attribute this new awareness to Dan and his team.

Where would I be without all of you? I don’t even want to know. Driving that hour north to Cheyenne is easy – it’s a blessing to be a part of the Country Doctor family. And you girls in the front office – you make my day! I’ve never walked in there without a warm greeting and have never left without smiling.

Continue doing what you’re doing. You are saving lives. Like mine.


Ruthie K.

22 views0 comments


bottom of page